Monday, December 14, 2009

December 4

Advent Calendar: Watch The Grinch (play Grinch Bingo and have special snacks)

Remember this: My "Grinch night" was almost ruined when I came home last night to find Nana and Papa watching "The Grinch" with the kids while I was at the dentist. I don't think the kids must've paid too much attention to it though, because they were ready to watch it again tonight. It might be because I bought a new game for them to play afterwards. We had so much fun playing Grinch Bingo together. Playing with Whit makes any game fun because he gets so into it! He loves board games. We also had Grinch milk (a new concoction I came up with because I couldn't think of anything else). The kids loooooooved it. I mixed green food coloring in their milk and then added sugar and vanilla flavoring. What's not to love, eh?


No comments: