Monday, December 14, 2009

December 3

Advent Calendar: Game Night (with bedroom shoes for treats)

Remember this: Whit loooooooves game night! He was so excited he could hardly stand it. I guess that was a good thing because he didn't love the slippers I got him in the Target Dollar Aisle. Olivia, on the other hand, loved the slippers and could care less about game night. I guess you can't please everybody all the time! Papa Joe and Nana Georgia ended up staying with the kids for a little while since I had a dentist appointment. They split up and played with the kids individually since Olivia wanted nothing to do with game night. W & O were soooooo sad when I came home because they didn't want Nana and Papa to leave! They both ended up slipping their shoes on and piling up in my lap for a quick Christmas show before bed. I love these little moments where everyone gets along!

No comments: