Monday, December 21, 2009

December 19

Advent Calendar - Make pretzel snowmen.

Remember This - Today was a fun {but busy} day! We had Lexi's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese at 10AM and then a girly date with Reilly and Mrs. Kelly after that. The girls decided they wanted to go to the bead store to make jewelry. It was my first time "beading" and we loved it! Olivia made the cutest pair of snowmen earrings and she was soooo proud of them!

Once we got home, we decided to quickly make our pretzel snowmen before Nana Georgia and Papa Joe came to pick up the kids for a movie (Disney's The Princess and the Frog). By the end of the night, they were worn out and acting U-G-L-Y!!! Unfortunately, they both ended up with spankings before bed and early bedtimes. I hate it when such an awesome day ends so badly, but such is life around these parts!








These guys are a fun looking bunch, dontcha think?! I'd surely hang out with them if I were of the snow variety, and from Mexico. They look like an overgrown Mariachi band. Or, maybe that's just me?!

2 comments:

Sophie Morand said...

I am so jealous for the beading place... we said we were going together... Boooh!

Sophie Morand said...

I forgot to say that I love your pretzel snowmen and I agree they look like a Mariachi band but a cute one!