Sunday, March 20, 2011

{Made it Monday} A Mishmash of Sorts

Well, hello there, Monday!

It seems you still like to sneak up on me EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.

Why is that? I just don't like it.

We need to make peace and get past this tension between us. Deal? Deal.

So, today I'm just going to show off a few recent favorite "makes" of mine. {And, of course, by recent I mean within the last - ohhhhh - 3 months, mkay?)

First up: our family mini album. We had our pictures made back in October of last year and I did not do anything with them for a very long time. When I saw this kit by Valorie Wibbens, I knew I had to use our pics to make the mini album. For a credit list, please click here.


















Next up: a little meal planner and shopping list. When I saw Kate's newest kit, Chef's Kitchen, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I made a refrigerator meal planner and shopping list. I loooooove Kate's doodles! They are perfect for all my hybrid scrapping!











I also made these tags recently using some BYOC goodies from The LilyPad. You can click here for full credits and close up shots of each tag.


And, finally...a little travel sewing kit. Again, Kate's doodles had me at hello.






So, that's it for me on this fun Monday!

Have a great one, peeps!

2 comments:

Sophie Morand said...

Just what I needed to see to start a good Monday! Can we place some orders??? I love them all!! The mini, the tags, the sewing kit, the shopping list and the meal planner! I am serious for the order... We have to talk!

Autumn said...

Cute as a button, girl!