Monday, March 21, 2011

{Trendy Tuesday} Dessert Party Tables

There aren't many things "for sure" these days.

But here's one: Dessert Tables are THE STUFF right now.

They're ON FIRE!

Probably one of the biggest trends I've seen in a long, long time. {And, we all know how long I've been tracking trends, right?}

So, you've not seen a dessert table? Have no idea what I'm talking about? Well, sit back and let me introduce you to your newest fascination.

They are perfect for weddings:


From here.





From here.



From here.

They're a must-have at birthday parties.

Bam.


Bam.


Bam.


Bam.


Bam.


They're perfect for holidays.

Ta-dah.


Ta-dah!


Ta-dah!


Ta-dah!

They're even perfect for a back to school bash.

Voila.

So, go ahead.

Google the day away searching for dessert tables. I give you permission. {Not that I've actually googled a WHOLE day away before. *ahem*}

You'll be amazed at what you find!

And, when your mom says, "Just because everyone else is doing it, are you going to do it too?" You can say, "ummmm...yeah, Mom! Yes. I am."

Happy dessert table-ing!

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! The last one is one of my favorite... Do we really have to wait till tomorrow for an other post?