Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Things I Love Thursday} Fonts!

Hi.

I'm Leigh.

I'm a fontaholic.

It's true. Don't judge me because of my weaknesses.

I super-duper love fonts. In fact, I have over 1,000 installed on my computer.

Yes. ONE THOUSAND FONTS.

I told you. It's bad.

I have a good mix of free fonts and fonts I paid for by awesome designers (Heather Hess and Darcy Baldwin) and my favorite stores (Lettering Delights and ScrapNFonts).

Then there are fonts I dream of owning one day.

Like just about anything from Ronna Penner.
Or Sweetheart Script and Hayseed by Typadelic. {*sigh*}

But, just for you, I compiled a little list (with links) for today's Thursday special. These are all free fonts that you can download and use today. TODAY, people! And, did I mention they are all FREE? Yay! My favorite price!

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click


One of my very favorite font sites is Kevin and Amanda (dot) com. Amanda seriously knows how to put out some great fonts. She can even turn your handwriting into a font. Check it out and I promise you'll be amazed! Every font Amanda offers is free!

I also love dafont.com, which is where most of my free ones are downloaded from.

So, there you go! Have fun downloading and installing new fonts! If you need help learning how, click here for Windows instructions and here for Mac instructions.

Happy font-ing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so font twins!!! There were a few new ones for me though - I am crushin' on marcelle script. Thank you Leigh!

Anonymous said...

me too, me too. i could browse fonts for hours. but i have never made it to 1000, wow! i always feel guilty downloading too many. no more!

can't wait to check out Kevin and Amanda. thanks!