Thursday, March 17, 2011

{Things I Love Thursday} Birthday Gifts

I love birthdays.

I double love birthday gifts.

And, I triple love birthday gifts that are thoughtful, quirky and awesome.

So, as you might've guessed, I BIG PUFFY HEART LOVE this birthday party in a box from You Are My Fave.





Everyone deserves a gift like this at some point in their lifetime.

It contains:
- a birthday crown (the classic Burger King one covered with paper)
- big round balloons
- felt ball garland
- yellow polka dot mini plates (found at Target last year)
- wooden forks
- party invites from Rifle Paper Company
- beeswax candles
- handmade cupcake toppers
- cupcake liners
- jimmies
- repackaged cake mix
- felt number flags
- glassine bags of confetti
- muslin favor bags

OH. MY. GOSH. The cuteness is killing me.

Head over to You Are My Fave and leave her some love for her original and wonderful birthday gift idea.

And, in her own words: Boomshakalaka my friends. Boomshakalaka.

No comments: