Friday, November 18, 2011

Introducing Hello December!

No...it's not December.

Not yet.

But, it's coming and it's coming quickly.

There are so many special memories and moments that I want to document each holiday season, but the time in each day seems to fly by and there are just not enough hours to get it all done. {Anybody else with me?}

That's where the December Daily project comes in handy.

Basically, the idea is to get your December scrapbook ready and then just pop the photos in as you take them, add some journaling about the photo or the day and call it done.

I like that.

This year, I plan to take all my photos with my iPhone or Instax polaroid camera. That's it. Easy peasy. No pressure to take wonderfully glamorous photos. I will print them from home and stick them in the album. {Repeat with me: No pressure. No pressure. No pressure.}

So, I got on the ball and cranked out my December Daily album a few weeks ago.

In fact, I cranked out two styles (one for last year and one for this year).

And, you know what else?

I made 5 extra of each style!! Yes, I did!

I'm going to sell them on Etsy. Yes, I am! {At least I hope I am.}

Here is the first style. This is the album I'm using for this year (2011).

Introducing, Hello December!





















The mini album measures 4x6 inches and is made of high quality papers from Bazzill Basics and Paper Source. The cover is hand-stamped and decorated with 3 stacked, hand-punched stars. There are envelopes to tuck fun memorabilia in and even a small pack of extra goodies to help get you started!

So, who wants to do this with me?

Come on! It will be fun! And, easy peasy. And, your kids will thank you one day. {Okay - that last part - I'm just a hopeful mom.}

Click here to view Hello December on Etsy.

I have a few downloads ready to help number your pages and I plan hope to update here regularly with my progress and ideas for my own album.

I'll also post the other style tonight, so keep checking back!

And let me know what you think!

And seriously, please consider joining me on this journey. I really think it will be fun!

Happy Christmas Journal-ing!

No comments: