Friday, November 18, 2011

Aaaaaaaand, 25 Days of December!

Without further ado, here is the second style of December Daily album I'm selling (see the first style here).

Introducing, 25 Days of December!
























I love this book mainly because it is SO. DIFFERENT. from Hello December. It is comprised of traditional Christmas colors - red and greens - mixed with a few pinks and even a woodgrain (ahhh... I LOVE the woodgrain). Where the other is fun and funky, this one is classy and traditional, with a peppermint twist thrown in. They couldn't be more different, yet still alike!

I plan to use this one to catch up on last year's December happenings.

Again, this mini album is sized 4x6 and has 15 sheets of high quality paper from Bazzill Basics, Paper Source and Crate Paper's Peppermint Collection. The papers are "scruffed up" and seem old and vintage-y. There are two nice envelopes for hiding trinkets, receipts, hand-written notes and ticket stubs or other special ephemera. The cover has a hand-stamped label and is decorated with a hand-punched, machine-stitched garland.

Everything you need to enjoy documenting the season is here! And, remember - snap the photo (I'm using my iPhone and Instax), print the photo, stick the photo in the journal and write about it (that's it)! One photo a day. Easy peasy and your whole season is documented for future generations.

Can you imagine if you had something similar from when you were a child? I would love to remember all the little things we did together during the holiday seasons of my childhood. Wouldn't you?

Again, I am including a little bag of coordinating goodies with each journal to help jump start your creativity. The numbers download that I will have on my blog next week will also coordinate with this style so you can number the pages of your journal if you want.

****And, for the first person who buys this mini album, I am including a FULL SHEET of coordinating phrase stickers from Crate Paper (!!!!) shown here:****



**EDITED TO ADD - The phrase stickers are gone!!**

So, there you have it!

If you have any questions about either album, please don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments: