Monday, October 24, 2011

{Made it Monday} Annie Mini Book

Not long ago, we saw the play Annie.

Olivia had never even heard of Annie, but I knew she would enjoy the story line. Plus, her kindergarten teacher was in the cast, so we were naturally going to attend!

I only took my iPhone with me and I snapped a few pictures after the show, while Olivia posed with the cast. I'm not kidding when I say this is her favorite part of every show.

Once home, I printed a few pictures out on my printer and whipped up this little mini album to record our memories from the show. I was lucky enough to snag two programs so that I could leave one in tact (the one that the cast signed) and cut one up for the mini book.













So there! Another memory recorded!

Happy, Monday peeps!

1 comment:

wendy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this album...the colors, the concept, everything...thanks for sharing.