Friday, November 25, 2011

Scarf Addicts: Get. In. Here. Now. (Most Useful Post of 2011)

Back in 2010, I had a "Most Useful Post" about folding fitted sheets.

Since then, well - nothing has really jumped out at me and screamed, "HEY!! THIS IS REALLY USEFUL STUFF!"

Until now.

Hi. I'm Leigh and I'm addicted to scarves.

Yes, scarves.

Love them.

And, when I was googling around trying to find different ways to wear my scarves, this is what I found.



Oh for the love of cute tutorial videos.

And scarves.

I am a totally happy girl.

And, just so you know. I think this is *THE CUTEST* video I've ever seen.

Ever.

Andthatisall.

Happy scarf-ing.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Wow! I don't even really like scarves...and I watched the whole thing mesmerized! Haha! Makes me want to go dig one out of my closet :D
Thanks!

Krista said...

wow this was a huge find! TFS!!