Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Gifts} Fall Teacher Treats

Finally! Some gifts for our favorite teachers!

We have some really cute, fun teachers this year and I thought the coming of Fall would be the perfect time to give them some pick-me-up treats.

I found cute fall-ish tins at Target.

I downloaded these distressed fall subway art printables and printed them really small (I got 9 per page by playing around with my printer's options). They ended up being about the size of a credit card - perfect!

I rounded the corners of the print outs and inked the edges with distress ink (something you really don't have to do, but that adds to the overall "look," I guess.)

Then I picked up some of my favorite fall-themed tissues and my very favorite fall nail polish (Chinchilly by Essie). What? You've never considered giving a nice nail polish? Why not? It's something most women like, but won't buy for themselves! Even if they don't paint their nails, I bet they'll use it on their toes?!?

Maybe?!?

Did I mention our teachers are young and hip?

Anyway - I also added some brown crinkle paper and some Hershey's kisses and voilá! A cute teacher gift!



I also made a few gifts where I changed out the nail polish for a fall candle. Still cute, I think!


So, there you go! I hope this inspires you to send your teacher something fun for fall!

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

I thought I was dreaming when I saw your post!!! Yay!! Very cute as usual!