Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation! "We're bananas!"

Whit and Olivia took homemade banana pudding to all of their teachers today. We usually choose one day during Teacher Appreciation Week where we take a little something to everyone who teaches my kiddos (art, PE, Spanish, etc.). We even took them to our favorite nurse, lunch lady and office personnel! I just can't tell you enough how much these people mean to my kids!! Every single person they come in contact with at their school influences them daily. This was just our small way of saying "Thanks!"

So, we whipped up our famous banana pudding and we sent it to school in containers like this:


Actually, I didn't have enough of the brown ribbon, so I tied the spoons on with twine. Here's the final product, sitting in my fridge, ready to roll this morning:



Here is the topper. I used Cuties Elements and Kraftly Papers both by Val Wibbens.



I used rub-on transfers to label the spoons with their initials. It was a nice little extra touch, I think!



So there, you go! Another day down and only two more to go!

Happy Teacher Appreciating!

2 comments:

Sophie Morand said...

Don't you have some left over banana pudding?? Just asking...

Melissa said...

I think this might be my new favorite!