Sunday, May 8, 2011

Teacher Appreciation! "Take Note"

Okay, so I got a little overwhelmed at the end of the week last week and never got around to posting our last two days of Teacher Appreciation Week gifts.

So here I am.

Ready to post!

On Thursday, the kids took these journals to their teachers.




I love journals and hope our teachers do, too!

I created the tag and wrap using Between the Pages by Kaye Wineicki and Re Kniepp. I also personalized them with a small cardstock initial at the bottom.

It wasn't until I saw my sweet friend Mel's post that I figured out how to word the tag! Mel is so fantastic and her gifts and designs are TO. DIE. FOR! Serious cuteness! And SOOOOO EASY! Love that! If you haven't checked out The Domesticated Lady, you totally should! Mel rocks!

Only one more day left to spoil our teachers! Stay tuned!

No comments: