Sunday, May 8, 2011

Teacher Appreciation! Cupcakery

This is it! The last of our 2011 Teacher Appreciation Week gifts.

On Friday of last week, W&O took cupcakes to their fabulous teachers. When I had the teachers fill out their "Favorites Forms", I found out their favorite types of cupcakes. I had them made at Cakehead Bakeshop, a specialty bakery here in town.

The bakery packaged the cupcakes in a small box and I tagged them with cute toppers and labels. The topper is stamped with a digital stamp from Garden Party and the cupcake image is from Cupcakery, both by CD Muckosky.




So there you have it! Five fun days of goodies for our teachers!

Thanks for sticking with me and I hope you've enjoyed all the teacher appreciation ideas for this year!

Love and hugs everybody!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

My Hubby is a Teacher....and, let's just say he doesn't get goodies like that...haha!!