Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Day Treats

So here are a few cute ways to package your special Valentine's Day treats.

How about a tin with a little tag?

Let's just stop right here. I need to tell you something. Something really important. Really, REALLY important.

Are you with me?

Okay, here goes. I always buy these tins when I see them on the Target dollar aisle. Any color, all colors. I buy them. I don't care if I don't have ONE. SINGLE. THING. planned for them. I buy them. I don't care if the next holiday is months away. I buy them. I don't even care if I already have 2 or 20 sitting at home in my closet just waiting to be used (*ahem* - not that I have 23 waiting in my closet to be used), I buy them. You can put just about anything in there and make it cute! Seriously, ANY. THING. Trust me. When you see these next time, you're going to want to buy them. Just wait.

Okay, back to the task at hand.

So, I made this tag with the Affectionately Tagged set by Kaye Winiecki. The tags are already made! Again, just print, cut and attach. E.A.S.Y.


Here are more of the tags (in boyish versions). I used a gift bag from Michael's and tied the tag on with twine (my new totally favorite decorating item). LOVE!


Next up, a candle. A candle is a great gift. Sure, you could just leave it as-is, but why would you want to? I think it's much cuter to tie a tag on that says "Scent with love." Come on. You know that's cute! Just look at that little skunk fella! PRECIOUS! The tag only takes an extra two minutes and totally changes the cute factor of the gift!


Here's an easy idea: dump some sour worms in a cellophane bag and add a note that says "PUCKER UP!" Holy cuteness, batman! I printed off tags from the Stinkin' Cute Valentine's Set, punched a hole, threaded a ribbon through and off she goes!


I told you, I have a "thing" for cuteness. I can't help it. It's in my blood.

Now, go. Make something cute!

I have a few more ideas up my sleeve coming tomorrow, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

Love it as usual!! I especially love those "Affectionately Tagged" tags!