Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine fun!!

I'm just going to skip the apologies. They aren't needed and they're a bit boring.

I'm here to show you a few fun ideas for Valentine's Day!

I looooooove Valentine's Day. In our house, it's almost like Christmas, without the chaos.

This year, I am going to do a cute breakfast for the kids with these fun milk glasses. Dunkin Donuts has cute little heart-shaped donuts with sprinkles that I plan to use as well (hey - no judgements - it's a school morning and we gotta stay on schedule).







I bought the straws from The Sugar Diva and I big puffy heart love them! They are so festive. Seriously...who *wouldn't* want to drink with those straws?!?

I printed the tags using Stinkin' Cute Valentines by Val Wibbens. They were so easy peasy. Print, cut, attach. Doesn't get much easier than that! If you've ever thought about trying hybrid scrapbooking, this would easily be the place to start!


The kit has everything you need for Valentine's gifting!


Next up: teacher gifts.
I'm soooooo proud of myself for finishing these up early this year!

But, don't be fooled. I actually wanted to give these gifts in January and never got them packaged up. Oops. I guess they make a pretty good Valentine's treat, so I'm good with that!

One of my sweet students gave me a gift like this for Christmas and I loved it so much, I decided to replicate it (with a dash of "Leigh" thrown in). Pardon the empty glass apothcary jars. When I took the photos last week, they were still pretty bare. They are full of Valentine goodies now, though. Hmmm...maybe that needs a post all on it's own.



Anywho, here's what you need (click the picture to view it larger):



That cute little hibachi grill came from a restaurant store on the internet. I simply googled "mini hibachi grill" and searched through the images until I found what I was looking for. The grills cost about $8 or $9 each and are soooooo cute!



I added a cute tag and label using Wild About You and now they're ready!





Can I please just say that I've never, in my entire life, completed a task BEFORE the deadline?!?!? I mean really.

I'm pretty proud.

I digress.

That's it for tonight. I have a few more ideas and treats and I'll post those tomorrow. For now, it's bed time and I'm ready to hit the sack!

Happy Valentine's-ing!

No comments: