Friday, June 5, 2009

This could be the problem....

We went to Whit's end of the year celebration and Kindergarten graduation last Monday.

It was, well, a typical end of the year celebration and Kindergarten graduation. It wasn't outlandish nor was it mundane. It left me fulfilled and wanting nothing more. Honestly, I'm so glad to be done with this year that I wanted to run screaming from the building like my bra was on fire, only it wasn't and I maintained.

There were lots of proud moments in the classroom.


There was lots of smiling while on stage (or, rather, on the floor).


There was lots of waiting.


And then there was this:


I'm thinking Whit may lack the self control to hide it when he's bored to tears.

What do you think??

1 comment:

RoamOurHome said...

Little does he know, this how all the teachers feel at this point in the school year as well :P