Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who loves travel mugs?? (*I do* I do*)

I seriously love coffee travel mugs.

So much so, I started drinking coffee just to be able to carry one around with me in the morning! (Well, that and the fact that I like to, you know, wake up once the alarm goes off.)

I created this little duo for one of my awesome creative teams. Who knew paper could be so cute?!



I used this kit by Sahlin Studio and made an insert for a travel mug like the Starbucks Memory Tumblers. I love it!



Then I thought how cute it would be to give this as a gift. But...it needs a little something else, so I designed this little take out box to go along with it.



CUTE, NO?!?

What a perfect gift for a favorite teacher or that "hard to buy for" aunt who looooooooves, coffee!? (Ahem, not that have one of those.)

So, if you want to make one of these sets for yourself, just click on over and grab it now! You have to scroll down a bit to get to my portion of the post.

Have fun and send me a picture if you whip one up!



Happy coffee-ing!

No comments: