Saturday, January 2, 2010

December 21

Advent Calendar - Wrap gifts for each other.

Remember This
- I knew this was going to be a difficult task because they were going to want to open their gifts after wrapping them for each other. Remember when we shopped for each other's gifts? Yeah...disaster. So, I decided once we wrapped the gifts, I would let them open them right away. It turned out perfectly and everyone was very happy!









We also finally got the chance to visit Hollywild today.



Whit, Olivia and I went with Erin, Baby George and Papa Steve. We had a fantastic time until Baby George decided he was over it and wanted to get the heck out of that creepy place. He cried for the last 15 minutes of the tour and believe me, I was just as ready to get out of there as he was! I'm sorry...that place is just weird. But, the kids loved it. We rode in two cars and before we even got started in the tour I looked ahead and saw this:


HELLO? It was probably 25 degrees outside and FREEZING COLD!! And, she rode through the WHOLE ENTIRE EXHIBIT THAT WAY! Sheesh.

Of course, Whit thought he needed to do the same.


Next year...Roper Mountain Lights.

No comments: